3D PRINT CHALLENGE EVENT (IN-STORE & VIRTUAL)
Time & Location
About the Event
MEMBERS ONLY EVENT
We give you 90 minutes to create the object of the week! We don't tell you what it is until the class starts. We test your skills to see what you can create. After you finalize your creation, we will print it on one of our 3D Printers for you to pick up! This is a completely FREE event. We offer this event in-store where you can use one of our socially distant STEM stations or you can log into our Google Meet event that will be emailed to you the morning of the event.
If you do not know the basics of 3D prinitng we highly recommend you watch our TinkerCAD tutorial video on our website in the Members Only SOGO-At-Home section. You will need to sign up if you have not already and we will verify your account for membership and grant access. Please allow 24 hours for access to be granted.
You MUST have a TinkerCAD login prior to the event so you can save your file and share with us. We recommend using your child's school account so it is easy for them to remember. You can sign up for a FREE TinkerCAD account here: https://www.tinkercad.com/join
Sign-up today and let us push your child's creativity to the next level!
- IN-STORE: MUST BE 7 YEARS OLD AND ABOVE TO BE DROPPED OFF
- VIRTUAL: ALL AGES (6 and under must be accompanied by an adult to help)
- Members: FREE
- Non-Members: MEMBERS ONLY TOURNAMENT
- Event on Saturday, Sep 26th
- Event start at 1:30am and end at 3:00pm.
- Instructions will be given during the class on how to save their file so we can print it at SOGO Action
- Virtual attendees will be sent a Google Meet link the morning of the event's date.
- Event Admission$0$00$0